Advantages of the Anglebase Water & Fertilizer System
Direct access to the root area allows:
- Saves more than 50% of irrigation water.
- Saves 50% of fertilizers.
- Fits in with your current drip system.
- Minimize the need for leveling the field or other complicated preparation.
- Minimal preparation time between crops: one day to one week.
- Flexible configuration: choose the plant density and the gaps between water lines.
- Passive system, requires no electricity or other energy sources.
- Compatible with salted soil, sloped fields, infected soil or other marginalizing conditions.
- Minimize the need for soil disinfection between crops.
- System can be used in open fields, 'net houses', greenhouses, etc. Excellent results with best quality crops and highest yields.
- Ensures a clean environment with minimal pollution.
- Accurate penetration of fertilizer nutrients and other organic substances as required.
- Individual treatment for selected plants.
- Heating or cooling of the substrate close to the roots.
- Use of slow dissolving solids without blocking the system.